MinneHack 2023 is the largest yearly hackathon in Minnesota that welcomes hackers from around the country — a 24-hour event where you can create, collaborate, and compete to make something amazing!
This Year's Prompt: Create a project that encourages civil participation.
Check the minnehack.io website for specific schedule details. Note that the mini-events throughout the day also have prizes! Instructions on how to submit your project to Devpost can be found in the MinneHack 2023 Attendee Guide (https://z.umn.edu/mh2023guide).
- All of your teammates are added to the Devpost submission.
- Your team consists of 1-4 people.
- Your project submission contains a public github repo link.
- Your project was created during the 24 hours of the event (and is not submitted to any other hackathon).
- Your project is submitted before/on the submission deadline (2 PM CST on January 29).
- If your team is participating online-only, then you must include a video demo in your submission. Teams in-person will live demo.
$7,200 in prizes
First Place — one laptop per team member
LG Ultrawide QHD 34" Monitor
Second Place — one monitor per team member
Nintendo Switch Lite
Third Place — one switch lite per person
The MinneHack staff's favorite project!
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Adherence to the Prompt